Wednesday 9 November 2011

Abu Dhabi 'aving a laugh






Abu Dhabi then ......
...I’ll be honest here; I’m struggling to write anything about this place.
It’s dull, and the highlight is that the sun goes down whilst the race is on.
Its got a big building that lights up in the dark ..

And ......

Last year no one could overtake and Vettel won the championship.
I don’t think that’s going to change this year, Vettel has already won the championship.

Sorry about this, I’m finding it very difficult to write anything interesting about this race, I can’t even get enthusiastic about it.  Vettel will win, probably, one of the McLarens will be second and if the other McLaren hasn’t hit the other Ferrari, it might fight it out with Alonso. Mercedes will follow the big boys home, Petrov might be there or there about and at least one if not both of the Torro Rosso’s will round out the top ten.  

So there you go.  If you have anything to add ... I’m more than happy to share it with the class.   



 Watch it .. or the puppies die.

 and in a shamless attempt to bump the numbers up on this site ... here are a pair of great tits. 








No comments:

Post a Comment